a blog about creating (meaning)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Playing with Scraps

I do have a major* project in the works, which I'm documenting by taking photos and notes (see "I Took the Process Pledge" button for more info), but it won't appear here until it's finished (it's a gift). That said, I put some of the scraps to use by weaving, fusing, and stitching them to form a small rectangle. 


I'm not sure what I'll do with this--make it into a journal cover, perhaps, or maybe an insert for a pillow. I'll take a picture of the stitching when I get my camera back--it's on loan for a few days to help document the Veteran's for Peace protest against the ongoing war in Afghanistan.  The peaceful demonstration is occurring at the White House today--even as I write this. 

* Major for me--it's all relative!


No comments:

Post a Comment